Get a quote for a Dell Windows 10 Pro device with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™
With Office 365 Business Premium,* you get email hosting plus desktop, mobile, and web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as other tools to help run and grow your business. Apps are always updated, so they’re never outdated.
One device, one-time purchase, works on Windows or Mac, iOS and Android,1 and tech Support (installation only)
One person, one-year subscription, works on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android,1 and 24/7 tech Support
1App availability varies by device/language. 2On PC only. Learn more (including compatible mobile devices) at office.com/information
You must accept the License Agreement, microsoft.com/useterms + Activation required + Product cannot be replaced if tampered or activated and cannot be redeemed for cash + Non-commercial use
System Requirements: Microsoft account • Internet access • Windows 10 or MacOS* • Processor: 1.6 GHz, 2-core (PC); Intel (Mac) • RAM: 4 GB, 2 GB (32-bit) • Disk space: 4 GB (PC); 10 GB, Mac OS Extended or APFS • Screen: 1280 x 768 (PC)/800 (Mac). *Go to: office.com/systemrequirements for compatible versions of Windows 10 and MacOS, and for other feature requirements.
Modern devices save time and money with improved security (33% reduction in security incidents),3 faster performance (80% better performance),1,6,7 a speedy experience (2.1x faster multitasking),1,5,6 and battery life for a full workday.1,7
Yes, you can upgrade compatible Windows 7 PCs based on these requirements with a full license. To take advantage of the latest hardware capabilities, we recommend moving to a new PC with Windows
You can continue to use Windows 7, but once support ends, your PC will become more vulnerable to security risks. Windows will operate but you will stop receiving security and feature updates.
Windows 7 can still be installed and activated after support has ended. However, to avoid security risks and viruses, Microsoft recommends that you consider upgrading to Windows 10.
Support for Internet Explorer on Windows 7 devices will be discontinued on January 14, 2020. As a component of Windows operating system, Internet Explorer follows the same support lifecycle.
You can continue to use Office 2010, but once support ends, your PC will become more vulnerable to security risks. Office will continue to operate, but you will stop receiving security and feature updates.
Connections to Office 365 services such as Exchange Online will not be supported after October 1, 2020. Customers should upgrade to an Office 365 plan that has the Office desktop apps to prevent any loss of productivity.
Office 2010 can still be installed and activated after support has ended. However, to avoid security risks and viruses, Microsoft strongly recommends that you consider upgrading to Office 365.
Customers can take advantage of a free trial of Office 365 so that you can become familiar with new features and improvements to Office. New Office 365 Business Premium customers can also get a custom email domain free for one year.
This moment provides an excellent opportunity for customers to evaluate their technology strategy and how they can benefit from using the latest solutions for business. Microsoft 365 (or Office 365)* enables employees to do more by adopting remote working capabilities, best-in-class productivity, and teamwork solutions all while ensuring you are protected and compliant with local regulations.
1. Performance results are based on testing performed between January 31, 2018 and February 9, 2018 and may not reflect all publicly available security updates. See configuration disclosure for details. No product can be absolutely secure. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.
2. New PCs enable up to 65% faster multi-tasking compared to 5-year-old PCs. As measured by SEG562, which is an office productivity and multitasking workload using Microsoft Word* (save to PDF), Excel* (recalc), PowerPoint* (slide sort), and NXPowerLite Desktop* (to shrink contents with office documents, kind of like compression), all while playing video in the background (simulating the watching of a business training or webcast)
3. With Windows 10, security events requiring IT remediation are reduced by up to 33% The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Windows 10, Forrester, 2016
4. PCs older than 4 years are 2.7x the cost of a newer PC, resulting in 112 hours of lost productivity—a cost of both time and money, SMB PC Study, TechAisle, 2018
5. Slack is open in the background while a 2.28 MB, Microsoft PowerPoint.ppt presentation is exported as a 1920×1080 H.264 .mp4 video presentation. While the video presentation is being created 1) a 6.49 MB, 844 page, Microsoft Word .docx document is converted to a 7.98 MB, PDF file and 2) a 70.4 MB, Microsoft Excel .xlsm macro-enabled worksheet that is recalculated.
6. REFRESH CONFIGURATIONS
NEW: Intel® Core™ i7-8650U (Intel Reference Platform), 15W, 4C8T, Turbo up to 4.2GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR4-2400, Storage: Intel® SSD Pro 6000p, Graphics: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620, BIOS version 117.07 with MCU 0x84, OS: Windows* 10 (version 10.0.16299.192) 4-YEAR-OLD: Intel® Core™ i7-4600U (Intel Reference Platform), 15W, 2C4T, Turbo up to 3.3GHz, Memory: 2x4GB DDR3-1600, Storage: Intel 540s SSD, Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400, BIOS version139 with MCU 0x23, OS: Windows* 10 (version 10.0.16299.192)
7. EEMBC Browsing Bench Component Average Power (projected on Intel Reference Platform using a 42WHr battery and 25×14 Panel): Disconnect all USB devices, connect to a local WiFi access point and set the screen brightness to 200 nits (disable DPST, set brightness to 200 nits on a white background and enable DPST). Wait for 10 mins for the OS to completely idle and then launch EEMBC Browsing Bench using Microsoft® Edge Browser. Set the web pages to idle for 20s in between page loads. Measure power for the duration of all page loads and report 3 run median. Intel tests resulted in an average of 9.5 hours of battery life.
8. Measures the time to load, query, calculate statistics, and draw 6 charts from a different local data source containing 2.2 million sales records
*Subscription sold separately.
**For the supported lifetime of devices.