Services and procedures during the COVID-19 outbreak
Update: April 14th 2020
You will be aware that the Irish Government has extended the guidance to stay at home for a further 3 weeks until May 5th 2020.
The majority of the ITQuotes team continue to work from home servicing all our customers including essential services in pharma, healthcare, medical supply and other front line staff.
Our warehouse team are following all HSE advice when receiving and dispatching stock.
If you have a requirement, just give us a call on 01 8091500 or email your account manager.
Stay safe, stay well.
The ITQuotes Team
Update: March 30th 2020
We are implementing the latest Government and HSE advice at all times, including the need for everyone to stay at home, except for essential service providers. As a result, all of the ITQuotes team are now working from home, other than a small team of people to keep our warehouse operational.
So if you have a requirement, it’s business as usual, just give us a call on 01 8091500 or email your account manager.
If you are new to ITQuotes, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time the best way to take care of our family and friends is to stay at home over the next few weeks.
In the meantime, stay safe and keep well.
All the best,
The ITQuotes Team
Update: March 13th 2020
As Covid 19 (Coronavirus) fears are expanding rapidly in Ireland, we are all hopeful that the situation will stabilize soon. We want to assure our customers about our ability to continue business as usual during the Coronavirus outbreak.
In order to allay any concerns, we would like to take this opportunity to confirm to our customers that the relevant measures have been put in place to ensure no break or degradation of service is experienced.
The areas covered relate to the ITQuotes team, systems & infrastructure:
- We have made investments in our technology infrastructure and business continuity planning to ensure we can operate all our systems and processes remotely with no interruption to normal service levels.This will ensure we’re able to provide you with seamless service should any of our colleagues need to work remotely (e.g., due to self-isolation, school closures, etc.) or should we decide to close any offices and/or switch to a remote working model
- Our business continuity plan also covers our Blanchardstown logistics facility to ensure the protection of our workforce and continuity of inbound and outbound deliveries. Deliveries will be handled from our Blanchardstown office and we have an alternate site maintained in the event of site closure.
- We have ongoing daily communications with third parties, such as distribution, carriers, allowing back-up plans to be implemented swiftly.
- All of our practices and business decisions are informed by guidance from the relevant Health Authorities and we are assessing our preparedness and operations on a daily basis.
- We are cancelling non-essential company travel and preparing our team to work remotely to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- We have conducted remote working testing with all our staff so we are confident that regardless of the situation it will be business as usual no matter what happens over the next weeks and months.
In this uncertain time, our thoughts are with all those who have been affected. The health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority, and we are putting these measures in place to ensure our customers continue to receive the highest level of support from the ITQuotes team.
We will keep you informed of any developments as they happen.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your account manager.
The ITQuotes Team