Corporate Social Responsibility Policy for ITQuotes t/a Technology First Ltd (referred to as The Company)
The Company aims to inspire and facilitate our people to contribute positively to our society and create and sustainable business future.
We recognise our responsibility for the social impact we have on communities and our corporate social responsibility program is integral to what we do. The desire to give something back is a particularly strong feature of our people and The Company support a variety of projects to help others.
There are three core elements of The Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility agenda
1. Community based Corporate Social Responsibility
2. Environment based Corporate Social Responsibility
3. Workplace based Corporate Social Responsibility
Community based Corporate Social Responsibility,
• The charity committee is a cross functional team which meets quarterly to consider sponsorship requests for product or funds to be allocated from a monthly budget
• We do Adhoc sponsorships based on relationships with suppliers and customers and causes that meet our Corporate Social Responsibility strategy
• We have supply IT equipment to hospices within the Dublin area.
Environment based Corporate Social Responsibility
• The Company is committed to protecting the natural resources we use and reducing our environmental footprint with the ultimate goal of having a net-neutral impact on the planet. We’ve focused our environmental sustainability efforts on water, energy, packaging and waste – areas where we can make the biggest impact and utilize all available vendor and government safe disposal of IT packaging and equipment.
Workplace based Corporate Social Responsibility
• We run a “Nominate your charity” promotion amongst the team and with customers to promote Corporate Social Responsibility within The Company and with our customer base
• We have supported staff fundraisers for the Childrens hospital Crumlin “duck races” in a match your fund raised initiative
• We support individual personal fundraisers for staff participating in marathons, cycles, walks etc for a variety of good causes.