ITQuotes are a leading provider of IT Solutions (hardware & software) to Irish & International companies. We help our customers procure IT solutions that solve their IT needs. Working with many vendors including Cisco, IBM, Dell, HP, Lenovo & Apple (to name a few) we quote, source, deliver and fulfil over 1500 orders per month. With a long track record of adding value through our in-depth product knowledge, our resourcefulness in sourcing the best products, our commitment to fast delivery (both Ireland & overseas), and a reputation for providing the best commercial value to our customers, we proudly serve an impressive and loyal customer base.
Due to consistent & solid growth across this corporate customer base, we are looking for a talented administrator with strong attention to detail to join our incredibly successful Account Management Team (AMT) as a Sales Support Administrator.
Our AMT is made up of entrepreneurial Account Managers and Sales Support Administrators whose dedication to customer service, quick response times & attention to detail enables them exceed our customers’ expectations each & every time.
The Sales Support Administrator does all of the following:
– Completing order quotations quickly & accurately;
– Contacting our suppliers to source & obtain the best prices for each quotation; once quotations convert into a sales order, inputting orders onto the system;
– Working with our order fulfilment function and transport providers, track orders for delivery to our customers in Ireland, UK, Europe & US;
– Accurately capturing all data relating to customers, quotations, sales orders etc. on SAGE;
– Collaborating with our Sales Administrators to support each other as well as the Corporate Account Managers to deliver our customer promise – “providing fast response time to quotes; immediate access to stock; exceptional product knowledge; global delivery capability; multi-currency billing AND always guaranteeing best commercial value.”
Do you believe you have (& can demonstrate to us) exceptional capability & skills in the following key areas ? The following are just some of the attributes & skills needed to be successful in this role: