As we continue our exceptional growth into 2018 we are looking to further strengthen our accounts team.
If you have accounts experience, are capable of working on your own initiative and flexible to take on new responsibilities, we want to hear from you.
We’re growing fast and we know how to win in business and we are looking for driven individuals with a winning mentality to join us.
So what do we look for?
- Assist Accounts Receivable in the following areas:
- The invoicing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Print and distribute daily invoices and maintain up-to-date billing system
- Manage the collection of outstanding payments
- Allocate payments against customer accounts on a daily basis
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities that may arise
- Credit card reconciliations against ledger and posting to Sage
- Investigate and resolve internal & external queries
- Assist Accounts Payable in the following areas:
- Daily inputting of Supplier invoices
- Matching supplier invoices with purchase orders
- Creditor payments
- Ensuring payment terms are adhered to for all suppliers
- Manage the creditor’s ledger and perform monthly creditor reconciliations
- Support issue resolution in relation to supplier payments and send requests for credit notes
- Assistance with compiling regular payment runs and processing payments as appropriate
- General ad-hoc duties
- Qualified Accounting Technician or relevant Accounting qualification.
- Minimum 2 year's similar accounts experience.
- Excellent communication skills including dealing with customers and other internal & external stakeholders
- Solid attention to detail, work ethic and ability to manage own workload
- Capable of working on their own initiative, to tight deadlines & flexible to take on new responsibilities and tasks as the company and position evolves
- Strong IT skills, especially in Excel and competence with Sage 200 would be advantage but knowledge of other similar systems would be acceptable alternative
- Fluent English
What we offer?
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced, fast growing Irish owned IT company
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Enjoyable working environment